Saturday, June 14, 2008
Special prayer requests
For those of you that read my blog, we have a special friend that is in need of lots of prayers. His name is Matthew and he will be 6 months old on June 23rd. He is currently fighting for his little life in a hospital in another town. He was born with a heart defect and has had one heart surgery. His parents know he was sick before he was born. He went for a check up a few weeks ago and the doctor's determined he needed to have the heart surgery again and it would be more difficult this time. Matthew had his surgery on Thurs and keeps bleeding out so he keeps having to go back into surgery to try to stop the bleeding. I'm not sure how much more his little body can take but he sure is a fighter! Please remember Matthew and his family in your prayers. Matthew's dad's mom and my mom are cousins and Matthew's mom and I were cheerleaders together in junior high. I hadn't seen Matthew's dad in about 20 years and his mom works for my doctor's office so I would run into her every now in then. We ran back into each other when they visited our church almost a year ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dot background
Scrapshare Blog Roll
About Me
- Casey
- I am active in my church. I serve as the nursery coordinator and church historian. I enjoy spending time with my daughter and my husband. We love going to our lake house and playing in the water and taking boat rides. We have one dog, one cat and one fish.
1 comment:
I've been following your updates on little Matthew. I will continue to keep him in my prayers.
Post a Comment