Baby Matthew lost is fight Friday evening. He was a precious little boy. I still remember the few visits that he was able to make at church. I remember seeing him in his carrier on the floor and just sleeping. He would wake up and look all around and smile and go back to sleep. He impacted so many people during his short life. God had a purpose for him.
I pray today for his parents and sisters. I pray that they can be strong and hold onto the sweet memories that they have of him. At the visitation last night they had pictures showing of Matthew up on the screen while we waited. As I watched the pictures go by I could tell that he was very well loved by his family. I was amazed at the amount of people that were at the visitation. We arrived around 6:05 and waited in line for an hour and half last night.
If you have the time today, please say an extra prayer for this special family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dot background
Scrapshare Blog Roll
About Me
- Casey
- I am active in my church. I serve as the nursery coordinator and church historian. I enjoy spending time with my daughter and my husband. We love going to our lake house and playing in the water and taking boat rides. We have one dog, one cat and one fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment