

I visit SS every day. The days I don't get to visit I have withdrawals! Ocassionally I'll post funny things that Emily says or does and everyone always says I need to make sure I have these written down for later. One way I want to try to keep up with what she says and does is hopefully posting here. Someone had posted on SS about a person that has posted a picture a day for almost 20 years. I don't know that I'll post a picture a day but maybe I should try to make that my goal this year.
I don't like to make resolutions for the year because they are usually gone by the end of January. I think this year I'm just going to shoot for some goals so here they are.
*learn to say no!
*commit to exercising 5 times a week
*spend more time with family and friends and less time online
Well, that should be enough goals to get me started. If I can stick to those 3 goals I should be good to go!
1 comment:
I am so sorry for your experience when you returned from the scrapbooking retreat! It's so hard when someone we love rejects us, no matter how temporarily!
Emily has not yet learned that, like the sun, or a ball, when you disappear, she can count on you to return. In her little mind, when you were gone, you were really gone, and she grieved as if you were never coming back.
Unfortunately, there's no way except experience for her to learn that you do come back.
I hope she gets over this quickly!
Flo
AzLady2
Post a Comment