Monday, June 12, 2006

A day through the eyes of a toddler

Who could have ever imagined that a 2 year old could be so much fun!? Don't you just wish that you could wake up everyday and jump up and down in your bed and be so happy and not have anything to worry about??

I'm always amazed at the things that Emily does each day. Her new thing right is to repeatedly say "Mama, mama" and then smile at me when I answer her. She's learning to say "I love you". Right now she says "Eye, eye" as she points to her eye and then says "wuv u". It is so cute. I think she's outgrown her Elmo craze. For the past week everything is "Iggles, Iggles" (Wiggles for those that don't know). Tonight while cooking supper she says "I hungy". Where did she learn that? She loves to tell everyone at the store "bye bye" and blow them a kiss and she knows when we go to the bank they are supposed to give her a sticker to play with. Funny how things stick in their little minds except for the things they aren't supposed to be doing.

Well, this is my first post and I'm new to blogging, maybe I'll get the hang of it eventually and have useful things to post about.

No comments:

dot background

Scrapshare Blog Roll

Scrapshare BlogRoll

About Me

My photo
I am active in my church. I serve as the nursery coordinator and church historian. I enjoy spending time with my daughter and my husband. We love going to our lake house and playing in the water and taking boat rides. We have one dog, one cat and one fish.