Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Perfect Birthday!

Today is my birthday and it was perfect! Mike told me happy birthday before he left for work. I had to wake Emily up at 7:15 this morning so she could go to Mother's Day Out. When I woke her up she told me happy birthday and gave me a hug and rubbed my cheek. :-) Then she proceeded to tell me what she got me for my birthday. She said it is "a cake holder and it has lots of holes in it and it is pink." I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she was talking about. Tracie took the girls to school this morning so I had the entire day at home to do whatever I wanted to until 1:30. After Emily left I finally managed to get myself back on the treadmill. I walked for 30 minutes and walked 1.289 miles. I haven't been on the treadmill in a LONG TIME! Picked Emily up from school, she came home and immediately went to bed at 2:30 and got up at 5:10. Mike came home from work around 5:15 and he and Emily gave me my presents. Emily's present was a mini-muffin pan. It was one of the Wilton silicon mini muffin pans and it was pink. Mike got me a pair of Coastal Del Mar sunglasses that I've been wanting for about a year. I can't believe he spent that much money on sunglasses, I sure do love him! Then we went out to eat, to Lowe's to buy flowers for the yard and then to Dairy Queen for ice cream! What a perfect day this was!

Casey

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Glad to hear it was an enjoyable one:)

Brynn said...

Oh Casey, I'm so glad you had such a great day!

dot background

Scrapshare Blog Roll

Scrapshare BlogRoll

About Me

My photo
I am active in my church. I serve as the nursery coordinator and church historian. I enjoy spending time with my daughter and my husband. We love going to our lake house and playing in the water and taking boat rides. We have one dog, one cat and one fish.