Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 4 of Gratitude

Today I'm thankful for having good health. My mom's mother passed away at the age of 61 from a heart attack. My mom will be 60 this June so I'm feeling a little nervous that the same thing will happen to her. I'm thankful that I have good health and even though I'm not in good shape and could run a marathon, I still take care of myself.

I'm also grateful for Emily. I know that I've done something right in raising her when she bursts out in song in the middle of Target "dis is da day, dis is da day da the Lord has made, I rejoice, I rejoice and be glad". She took me and my mom by surprise and I guess a few customers as well since they stopped and listened to her and then clapped when she was done.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I bet she was so cute...wish I could've seen it!

dot background

Scrapshare Blog Roll

Scrapshare BlogRoll

About Me

My photo
I am active in my church. I serve as the nursery coordinator and church historian. I enjoy spending time with my daughter and my husband. We love going to our lake house and playing in the water and taking boat rides. We have one dog, one cat and one fish.